– Please only visit the practice if you have been advised to do so by a member of the practice team.
– Only buzz the door once, if we do not answer it is likely we are dealing with another patient on the phone or in the practice. Your patients is appreciated.
– Ensure you are wearing a face mask.
– We have hand sanitiser available as you walk in please use this.
– We have limited seating available so ask patients to attend the practice alone where possible.
– If you have any queries we ask you to call the practice as the intercom can be difficult to hear and cuts out after a while.