What is it?
The Links Service provides support to individuals who need extra support with a non-medical social need. We do this by coming up with a plan to signpost, refer and introduce individuals to services based on what’s important to them.
Who is it for?
We offer support to individuals age 18 and over who are finding it difficult or are unable to connect to services on their own
What we can help connect you to
- Community groups
- Walking groups
- Low level mental health support
- Benefit support and form filling
- Housing information and advice
- Befriending services
- Finding volunteers that can help with errands such as shopping and one off tasks like clearing your garden, changing a lightbulb , smoke alarm batteries etc
- Becoming a volunteer or looking for employment
- Energy advice
- Debt Support
- Exercise groups
- Where possible, Link Workers can also introduce you to services in person
How long is it?
This is a short-term service and can last for up to six sessions. Each session can be up to 45min.
How do I access a Link Worker?
If you would like to be referred please contact your GP surgery