Our Flu clinics for patients over 65 will be starting on the 2nd October. Please call the surgery on 0207 602 3797 to book an appointment.
Due to Covid-19 our clinic will be running a little differently this year.
- Appointments must be booked.
- Patients will be asked to queue outside the practice adhering to social distancing rules. We will have a system in place when you arrive.
- One of our reception team will guide patients to the room for their vaccine with the nurse. You do not need to buzz the door.
- Patients must wear a mask, unless you are exempt. This is to protect our staff and other patients.
- Please arrive at your appointment time, not too early or late. As patients are waiting outside we want to reduce the amount of time you need to wait.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms please cancel your appointment and we will reschedule.
- Finally we cannot anticipate the weather so please be prepared and bring an umbrella if rain is expected.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation we hope that by putting the above in place we can help keep you safe whilst getting this important vaccination. If you do not wish to have the Flu vaccine this year, please call to let us know.